Sabtu, 29 November 2008

jogja

Saturday, Novembre 29th 2008
Jogjakarta, Garuda inn, Malioboro st.
08.00 pm in jogja, I met my long never seen fren, lucia litha respati, my fren from junior high school, SLTPN 4 balikpapan exactly, she is one of our best frenz, so smart…
But when I met her I don’t even know what happened, haha…my brain stop working, just an question , “ why that she look so awesome?” I can say nothing… just think that I wanna be with for more, but it just an fast moment, remind that last many years when we was kid, in junior skull I always had yah some stupid kids action….haha berantem dan saling ejek adalah kewajiban munkin…
But I dunno what to say an to who I can say,I wont save it and keep these all words in a head of mine, my brain will stop thinking and my feel will never can get its sense again I think…
How could she make it well, for 6 years never, never met, what a kinda person of her…
When I hear that her fren telling all of her, so many person wanna be with her,and she is so precious for many person…
Uci uci, u got what u want now, u’re so precious, so don’t make it lost from your way. U got charming n alluring, although I see many changes from u, just think it because u got the right path of u, and we have our paths…and our path will never cross…
Think wha had u said to me, that u like me in junior ,oh must be in dream, I must believe it that u just wanna kidding me that time, but in fact I wish it come true haha…honestly, but what a person like me tobe,,,….haha just nothing person.
Dwi palupi why can’t u make me get closer to her early…….i wish (^_^)
Haha I wish its just a feel of a moment , I don’t want it to be long lasting to remember , beside I want it, but may be just make me so stupid in front of her, she is so precious n me just a black list person.
I wish I could back to the past, in the same class of u, and hope the class never ending, coz I believe now, u are so precious,…
Just like a boat this live…
Shit I still can’t believe why I think and write there all…
What time is it…06.25 am, Sunday morning in jogja…wish last night a long night with her..but I was so stupid I was so I can make a good meeting, I am bored her and her fren adit….
Why I couldn’t make it good in front of her…I lost my chance , even to see her eyes, I had to think ….
Awesome she is…lucia.
I am so glad, maybe the happiest one this time, I can’t forget all,and just remembering her..
I wish this everlasting,but I know its just a dream, so I hope I can let it go, just be a fren with her, all I want to,…coz with that I can see her how precious she is, and I will prevent a broken… wish she never know,and just this time.
Every one have their path. What aperson like me can do? Nothing.
This time I just wanna say it, write it, and hope it will lost from my head, I don’t wanna lost my fren, I don’t wanna lost…I wanna be with her…just it
Forget all…
(^_^)
Nobody knows who I really am
I never felt this empty before
And if I ever need someone to come along
Who’s gonna comfort me, and keep me strong

We are all rowing the boat of fate
The waves keep on comin’ and we can’t escape
But if we ever get lost on our way
The waves would guide you thru another day

Nobody knows who I really am
Maybe they just don’t give a damn
But if I ever need someone to come along
I know you would follow me, and keep me strong

And every time I see your face
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can see the shore

Ah, I can see the shore ...
When will I see the shore ...

I want you to know who I really am
I never though I’d feel this way towards you
And if you ever need someone to come along
I will follow you, and keep you strong

And every time I see your face
The oceans heave up to my heart
You make me wanna strain at the oars
And soon I can see the shore

I am so Happy that I could met her last nite…
N I just can believe, she is so awesome, and precious

1 komentar:

Lucia mengatakan...

Angga, wah iseng2 browse namaku di google keluar blog mu...
Thanks ya ga, for all your positive thinking to me, but i just feel im not deserve it..

About our last comunication, i want u to forgive me that i got angry to you, but it's oke now.

I was angry to you, because i was scare to loose a friend like Dwi Irianti, but if by my anger i loose a friend like you too, i won't ever compliant it.
You're my best fren forever,whatever you have done you still my best fren..

And remember ya ga, dont ever underestimate yourself, because you r so precious person.